General terms & conditions
- The course price includes: fees for the level test; the cultural activities; the use of books, audio-visual materials, internet access, the certificate of attendance.
- The total price of the course does not include Medical Insurance or entrance to the museums.
- A deposit of 100€ should be paid in order to reserve a place at the school. This will be deducted from the total course price. There is an additional registration fee of 50€.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit of 100€ is non refundable, although this amount can be transformed into 4 online Spanish lessons or will be kept as a reservation for a future classroom course, always within 6 months from the date of initial reservation.
- In case of cancellation of individual lessons it is essential to notify 24 hours in advance so that the session is not considered as imparted.
- TILDE MADRID guarantees to offer individual classes at the equivalent price should there not be enough students to form a group at the level solicited by the student (2 lessons in a group= 1 individual lesson).
- TILDE MADRID reserves the right to change class times at short notice should the need arise.
- To confirm the reservation service of any accommodation, TILDE MADRID will require a deposit of 100 euros non-refundable
- TILDE MADRID takes no responsibility for accidents, theft or any other incident outside of our school.
- For those weeks in which a national or local (bank) holiday fall, there will be a 40€ discount on the foundation courses and 20 € discount on the Foundation "Sencillo" course, and for those weeks in which there are two (bank) holidays, TILDE MADRID will celebrate only one. Individual classes will always be recuperated.
- For students who are not from EU Member States, we recommend that you contact the Spanish Embassy in your country of origin.
- In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS HISPANOS TILDE SL, (TILDE MADRID) with Tax ID number B85509578 and its registered office at C/ LUIS VELEZ DE GUEVARA 8 28012 MADRID, in order to meet your inquiries. In keeping with applicable regulations, CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS HISPANOS TILDE SL informs users that their information will be kept during the necessary period in order to fulfil the aforementioned conditions.
- Failure to provide the data to these entities will mean that the provision of the services covered by this contract cannot be fulfilled.
- CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS HISPANOS TILDE SL also informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, honest, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner. CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS HISPANOS TILDE SL therefore undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that they will be deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
- In accordance with the rights conferred on you by the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by writing an email to email@example.com.
- You may contact the competent Supervisory Authority to submit any claim you deem appropriate
- Finally, CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS HISPANOS TILDE SL informs you that, by signing this document, you give your explicit consent to the processing of the above-mentioned data.
Duration and scope of these general conditions
These General Conditions are to be applied and are annexed to the specific conditions established in the specific program of the academic year given to the Student. Both documents are considered the contract of non-academic education that rules the relationship between the school and the Student.
The general conditions of this contract will be implemented for the duration of any course the Student may hire, as of the date s/he signed this contract upon which, with the exception that these may be modified, will be applied to the courses and program that the Student may hire in the future via subscription to the Specific Conditions of each course, in other words, through the subscription of a specific program in the future hired by the Student. When the General Conditions of his/her contract is modified, these will be updated through different specific documents of each course: these are; the date that the contract comes into force will be included in its Specific Conditions.
With the Teaching Contract the Student will be handed an information leaflet of the school as well as a specific program of the course s/he has just hired, in which the Student declares having received upon signature these General Conditions.