Training courses for Spanish teachers
Training courses for teaching Spanish
This course/workshop is aimed at native and non-native teachers interested in learning, in a practical way, about the resources teachers need to deal with a class of adult Spanish learners.
The content of the course can vary, according to experience and interests, but in general it includes
- Profile of the student of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- Methodology: different approaches to teaching and the role of the teacher.
- Materials: the blackboard, audio-visual techniques, authentic materials, published material for Spanish as a foreign language
- Programming: Grammatical content, functions, cultures…
- Evaluation and correction techniques.
The course is one to one, and thus it is flexible, according to your interests and needs. We recommend a minimum of 30 lessons, distributed in one or two weeks.
Before you begin your course we ask you to complete a short questionnaire in order to ascertain your needs and interests.
Prices of the courses of Spanish for specific purposesTraining courses for teaching Spanish
- Custom number of lessons:
- From 1 to 19 lessons: €40 / lesson
- 20 or more lessons: €35 / lesson
- With 10 lessons or more:
- Café y prensa:
- + Abanico activities
- Optional: Lunch with the teacher
(*) Registration fees: 50€ for classroom courses
Contact usFeel free to ask for further information
EnrollmentPlease fill in the registration form that you will find clicking on the following link:  Enrollment
Thanks to the training course for Spanish teachers via Skype, I learnt to know better my own language, to be more reflective,to open my mind to new activities in class in order to improve my way of teaching. Now I feel more secure in front of the students, and, at the same time, more motivated to keep learning. I have already taken 3 courses with Tilde, and I plan to take more.