General terms & conditions
- The course Price includes: fees for the level test; the cultural activities; the use of books, audio-visual materials, internet access, the certificate of attendance.
- The total price of the course does not include Medical Insurance or entrance to the museums.
- A deposit of 100€ should be paid in order to reserve a place at the school. This will be deducted from the total course price. There is an additional registration fee of 50€.
- In the case of cancellations, the deposit of 100€ is non refundable. In case of cancellation of individual lessons it is essential to notify 24 hours in advance so that the session is not considered as imparted.
- Cancellations can be made up until two weeks before the start date of your course. If a cancellation is made after this time, you will still be charged for the first week of your course.
- TILDE guarantees to offer individual classes at the equivalent price should there not be enough students to form a group at the level solicited by the student. Equally, TILDE reserves the right to change class times at short notice should the need arise.
- 2 group lessons (100 minutes) = 1 individual lesson (50 minutes)
- The total price of the accommodation should be paid 10 days before arriving in Madrid. Any change after our confirmation of accommodation will have a charge of 50€.
- Cancellations must be made 2 weeks before arriving in Madrid, if cancellations are made after this time, the money will be non-refundable.
- TILDE takes no responsibility for accidents, theft or any other incident outside of our school.
- For those weeks in which a national or local (bank) holiday fall, there will be a 40€ discount on the foundation courses and 20 € discount on the Foundation "Sencillo" course, and for those weeks in which there are two (bank) holidays, TILDE will celebrate only one. Individual classes will always be recuperated.
- For students who are not from EU Member States, we recommend that you contact the Spanish Embassy in your country of origin.
- In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on personal data protection, we inform the Student that upon signing this document, the Student consents that data presented upon inscription will be included in a filecalled Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L.The aim is to use this file to manage the Student’s academic, economic and administrative development in Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L.
On the other hand, we state that for the duration of the Student’s inscription at the school, images of the Students may be taken and used for the photographs or video collections, to be used as graduation photographs and other designed to inform and/or make other activities the school known to the public via paper publications or to be included on their web page www.tildemadrid.es and www.tildemadrid.com, as well as to be included in information flyers belonging to Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L. The processing of the Student’s ’images is done with all the respect due to the individual in accordance with the Organic Law 1 / 1982 of May 5,Protection of Civil Right to Honor, to personal and family privacy and image, by eliminating any caption or film that may go against their basics rights. These images will not have other uses than those hereby expressed, nor will they be assigned to third parties, except by those expressed in this authorization.
- Personal data transfer or communication. Payment of school fees through financial or banking bodies necessarily included the transfer of personal data to these third parties. In turn these data will be under the protections of the ministries, public bodies and organisms and what these may demand of Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L.In any case, the assignments and transfer of information will done within the rules of law, not being to use the data for any other for purposes other than those for which they have been collected.
- The exercise of rights. Regarding personal data provided, the Student has the right to access, rectify and cancel this information , by sending a written petition addressed to Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L.. LOPD – Secretaría. Calle Luis Vélez de Guevara, 8, CP 28012, Madrid or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same way the Student can state at any moment his/ her opposition to Centro de Estudios Hispanos TILDE S.L. or its close associates to sending any commercial communications.
Duration and scope of these general conditions
These General Conditions are to be applied and are annexed to the specific conditions established in the specific program of the academic year given to the Student. Both documents are considered the contract of non-academic education that rules the relationship between the school and the Student.
The general conditions of this contract will be implemented for the duration of any course the Student may hire, as of the date s/he signed this contract upon which, with the exception that these may be modified, will be applied to the courses and program that the Student may hire in the future via subscription to the Specific Conditions of each course, in other words, through the subscription of a specific program in the future hired by the Student. When the General Conditions of his/her contract is modified, these will be updated through different specific documents of each course: these are; the date that the contract comes into force will be included in its Specific Conditions.
With the Teaching Contract the Student will be handed an information leaflet of the school as well as a specific program of the course s/he has just hired, in which the Student declares having received upon signature these General Conditions.